Pink for a girl

If you, after reading the title of this post, expected a lovely little girl's pink dress or a ravishing pink dress for an (ahum) older girl, then I'll have to disappoint you.

I'm just referring to these piglets:


(But it is a lovely colour right? It's actually a colourless substitute for iodine with a bit (too much) of colouring-pigment in it).

Just wanted to let you know that everything went well so far. This bandage is gone already. After two days the wounds were dry. I only cover them with bandages at night. As long as I don't use that hand there's actually no pain which is a great thing. It's quite different from last year's situation. I hope the outcome will be better also this time. Fysio has already started and she said there is a chance I'll be dealing with that for a year, but then again it could also be 6 months. Hmm...both options sound long enough to me. But hey, if that's what it takes, I'll go for it.

In the meantime I'm not sewing but I feel that it won't be long before I can pick that up again. (By the way, not being able to sew is a real mojo-stimulator, did you know that?!)
My thoughts are turning frequently to a gorgeous piece of yellow/pink-flowered cotton that I want to turn into a sunny summerskirt. The colours are more vibrant in real life than in the picture below.

The pattern however I haven't decided on yet but there are a lot of cute patterns I can choose from.
And I need some summerclothes rapidly! The weather here in The Netherlands is amázing at the moment.

And apart from that I think its'really time I come up with something sewn for this blog 'cause that's what this blog should be about.

In the meantime I hope you'll bear with me.




Nice weekend everyone!

gr.
Lilian

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My preferred way of finishing necklines and armscyes on a knit shirt

Let's start 2011 with Top 3b from KnipMode 2008-08

My (re)view on KnipMode September 2015 - The Make-over